5 Tips to Look & Feel Good for THANKSGIVING
1. Eat a breakfast to kick-start your metabolism for the day.
2. Keep your plate for the Thanksgiving meal colorful and well rounded. Be sure to include your vegetable!
3. Portion Control - Turkey (typical protein of the meal) should be the size of your fist. Sweet Potatoes (or other carb of the meal) should be the size of your palm. Vegetables are unlimited.
4. Honor your body the choice of either a desert or an alcohol beverage. This is a happy medium to either restriction or over indulging.
5. Take a family walk outside after the big meal to keep your metabolism going and to avoid the turkey triptafen kick-in.